Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pray for Fitna

So far I have not been able to see the movie Fitna. In case you have been living under a rock for the last few months, the 17 long movie Fitna is about the radical side of Islam that has the Muslims going nuts. Though honestly, since cartoons and women being treated as equals is enough excuse for these savages to kill, no one should be surprised that a movie exploring the violent acts of Islam and the Korans promotion of such acts would really tick them off.

But what I did not expect was for freedom loving people to work so hard to deny the freedom of speech. I understand that they fear death. But true courage is the decision to do what is right despite fear.

I guess I should not expect any less. We have been bred to be weaklings by the far left who seek to destr0y us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.