Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh Come On, Brits! Did you lose your spine after WWII?

Source

You know, I really used to respect the British. One of the only nations willing to fight the forces of evil in this war on terror and over a thousand years of bad ass attitudes ranging from Richard the Lion Heart to Winston Churchill.

England is in a sad state of pathetic existence. Your identity is being stolen from a broader European standpoint, you kowtow to foreign immigrants on just about every stupid demand they make. How the mighty have fallen.

For me, it is horrible to see because this is what the liberals would love to see happen to our country. To lose our identity of our past heroism, culture and laws. I can see America in about a few decades ending up like England. Completely whipped and powerless, and it scares me to think of how this takeover will be so subtle.

We need to preserve our national identity. Already it is being diluted by this idea of "multi-culturalism". Not that having a cultural history different from America's is a bad thing. I myself have Hawaiian, Puerto Rican and Okinawan blood and value the uniqueness of their heritages. But I am an American first so it is important that I know how to speak and comprehend English, know the history of my country undiluted by political correctness, and fight against those who believe we should have to cater to them and their needs. This is our country.

To the British, I do not know how much longer you have. It may be too late, but if nothing else, may you be a lesson to us in America of the risks of non common sense immigration, political correctness and liberalism run amok.

No comments: