Friday, October 26, 2007

And then...there was another.

I just registered to vote a few days ago. On my way home from work, I passed a man on the streets of San Francisco asking people if they wanted to register to vote. But even more startling to me is that he was from the GOP. Right there in the middle of San Francisco. I was thrilled. It was so great to see another conservative. Or at least a member of the GOP.

Now, this may shock some, but I generally register Independent. The reason being that I am not a "party loyalist". If the GOP does something I don't like, I am vocal about it. But I figured, what they heck, I'll register as a Republican this time. The way I see it, the way the Democrats are heading. I will NEVER vote for one. (Exceptions being Zell Miller or maybe, if it was between Hillary and Joseph Lieberman, I would chose Lieberman)

I especially like the fact that they took precautions to make sure my vote couldn't be forged. Schwarzenegger may be a RINO, but hey, what other choice would I have. Everyone one else is pretty much a disciple of Mao or Stalin anyway.

No comments: