Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Religion Of Environmentalism And Their Messiah, Al Gore

Going green. The craze that has hit a nerve with every self righteous, pompous environmentalist has been seeping its poison into the minds of the average American. It was tolerable when people were talking about conserving water or protecting endangered species. But now, the whole thing is like a religious inquisition. Now, for my beliefs I am used to ignorant, close minded tools calling me things like, nazi, redneck, racist or warmonger just to name a few (Despite the fact that I am not even white). Whatever, I don't take offense to things said by ignorant bigots.

But I was recently called something that caught me off guard. After a rather spirited debate with a few San Francisco liberals, I was called, of all things, an equivalent to a "holocaust denier" and "Flat earth believer". What the hell? I question their faulty science and all of a sudden I am put into the same category as a racist Mullah or someone who rejects science.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the purpose of science to come to a logical decision or conclusion based on definite facts? So then, my questioning of faulty and inaccurate atmospheric models mixed with a propaganda laden film by Saint Al Gore, should be a valid argument in the realm of science. But it's not. And that is why I question the state of science in the world today. It seems to be driven by politics, much in the same way it was during the rule of the Popes.

A "consensus" is formed causing all to join or be shunned. Anyone who questions the, "because there is a consensus" response is considered a traitor or agent of big oil.

Its like the Spanish Inquisition all over again. Surely I exaggerate. I wish. Even now, environmentalists plot ways to eliminate the human equation. Talk of releasing a sterilizing virus on mankind to remove it from this planet have been talked about. The goal of far left wing enviro-nuts have stated that only 50,000 humans should be allowed to live in order to "protect nature" In a recent environmentalists concert, one of the Kennedys stated that all who did not support the global warming movement must be considered traitors. And must be "dealt with" like traitors. The crowd cheered. I swear, I could almost hear "Zieg Heil" echoing in their enthusiastic support of his decree.

Geez, even Hitler only had dreams of eliminating one race from the earth. (What a bastard) But these nuts want to exterminate the whole HUMAN RACE!

Well, that's it for now. Question is, will we wait for green armband wearing gestapo to bust down our door for driving an SUV, which equates to "high treason" or we eventually just say, "Enough is enough!"

No comments: