Saturday, November 3, 2007

Nigga Please- The Double Standard Of Racist Remarks

HONOLULU — Television bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman's show has been pulled from the air indefinitely by A&E, two days after a private phone conversation in which the reality star used a racial slur repeatedly was posted online.
Source Of Story: Fox News

Ok, so Dog said a derogatory phrase in a private conversation with a traitorous family member. Perhaps he shouldn't use such language if it is so damaging and insulting. I'm not here to argue that what he said was something to be praised, but I am here to argue the injustice of why it can be acceptable for anyone to use the word nigger, so long as they aren't white.

We all know the history of the civil war, black slavery and the civil rights movement. We know that it was an injustice and we also know that many different factors lead to the racism that robbed many colored Americans of their human rights.

But for me to believe that it is wrong for someone to call someone a nigger while another race can profit and use the word so blatantly is just sickening. How many times has that word been uttered by pop culture to make money? Why, just yesterday, I was walking past two black men on the street who used the word, "nigger" more times than Dog did in his entire taped conversation. This is in the few seconds it took me to walk by them. It was literally a "nigger" a second.

My thoughts on the use of that word. To me it is a nasty, disgusting word. And when I use it, and yes I DO use it, I use it with the full intent of describing a disgusting worthless individual. Skin color does not register much with my choice on using that term. Though to be fair, I will call a worthless black person a nigger, while I will call a worthless white person a redneck. I could go on for a while saying what I call worthless people of all races. But I think I have made my point. If a person wishes to act like a nigger, then I will call them a nigger, without regret or shame.

In my honest opinion, the black community is a disgusting wreck and should be torn apart. It is injected with the venom of slave, victim mentality that does nothing more than destroy the desire to better ones self. Today's black equality movement is a disgrace of what it was when the illustrious Dr. Martin Luther King was in charge. The compassion of Malcolm X is lost on this generation of slackers and black racists who want nothing more than a free meal.

But it is obvious to me that people are no longer free to express themselves freely. And it is also apparent that the attacks on Dog are a blatant attempt by the religious hating left wing fascists to bring a good man down.

He apologized, and he was right to do so. I also do not believe that he is a racist. Like myself, he has known and loved many black people as brothers, sisters and friends. I think it would be a mistake to cancel his show for this. He has so many people he can help, and I know he is sorry for what he said.

So before trying to pin anything on him, think about this. Why is it that Dog can be suspended for saying the word a few times, but Chappelle's Show gets better ratings for intentionally doing the same thing? (Btw, I like to watch Chappelle's Show)

Thats All I have to say about that I guess.

No comments: