Saturday, November 17, 2007

Original Story

It's nice to hear about people getting what they deserve. Three thugs break into a man's house, beat his step son, and paralyzes him in the process and tries to rob him. No mercy. I am glad those two thugs are dead. Just as I would enjoy hearing that a rampaging bull was put out of its misery. When people behave in such a manner, it gives me no grief to see them dead. The third guy should be dead too.

It's people like that who give the black community a bad name. But then again, it seems that the black community seems fine with such actions. They almost seem to endorse it. Go figure. That man deserves to be responsible for the deaths of his comrades. I am glad in a way that they will not execute him. I want him to rot in prison for life knowing that because of him, his two friends are dead.

Good riddance.

No comments: