Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ok, Enough Griping About The Liberals. What Do I Like About San Francisco

I spend a lot of time on this blog talking about how stupid some San Franciscans can be. But I wouldn't be here if I didn't like it. First and foremost, I came here to succeed. I attend the San Francisco Academy Of Art University (night classes because I work during the day) so my main reason for being here is school. Secondly, this is a city that despite its anti capitalistic views, is a major hub of commerce. Not only that, if you really want something, you can obtain it.

Another reason, and I'm not ashamed to say it, women. San Francisco has some of the most beautiful women on earth. It's not a reason for being here, just a benefit. It's also nice to be around people who take care of themselves (exercise and are mindful of what they wear). I mean where I use to live, just about everyone was a fat, stained wife beater shirt wearing chump. Sure they tend to be vain, but their higher standard of appearance motivates me to work out and dress to impress. So to put it simply, San Francisco has been a great boost to my personal life.

I also love the sights and sounds of the city. (Yes, even sirens seem nice sometimes) Just about every building is a unique work of art. No cookie cutter houses here. Not to mention that if I ever want to take a walk to clear my head, all I have to do is walk along the pier to Fisherman's wharf. Its such a lovely walk.

I think I could see myself living here for quite some time.

Victory,
The San Francisco Conservative

No comments: