Thursday, August 21, 2008

Greetings from the White Party

Of course everyone knows that the Republican Party is all about white people. I mean, its just so obvious. Heck, I'm not even really Hispanic, I just pretend I am. Heck, I even managed to fake being born to a Hispanic mother. I tell ya, finding a Hispanic actress willing to birth me was tough, but heaven help me I did it.

OK, enough sarcasm. Howard Dean, head of the DNC and poster boy for the Aryan nation, has not so subtly "stumbled" on his words referring to the GOP as the "white" party. Of course this is the party that was historically formed on the virtues of abolitionism which freed the slaves. Important to remember is that more Democrats were against desegregation than republicans during the civil rights movement, and more democrats were against military action against Hitler and his Nazi thugs. Even the KKK has its roots in partnership with the southern Democratic party to keep "white power" in place in the south.

Howard Dean is nothing but a racist bigot. A head of the Democrat Slave Machine that helps keep minorities in poverty while claiming to champion their best interests. Of the most impoverished minority communities, you will find dog liberal democrats in charge.

Here in San Francisco, almost all of the local politicians associated with the GOP are minorities who are running against incumbent WHITE democrats.

Howard Dean should be denounced for his insensitive remarks. Remarks, that to me, seem to suggest that a minority cannot be a God fearing, freedom loving, socially conservative republican because of the color of my skin. However, they will not renounce him, because at its core, the DNC profits from minority ignorance and they will continue to profit from ignorance until ignorance is eliminated. Luckily from them, they have the support of the failed public education system.

No comments: